Hawk Headlamp Flashlight
Hawk Headlamp Flashlight
The HAWK Headlamp is designed for use in hazardous workplace environments by professionals needing the ultimate in hands-free lighting and is the daily driver for quick-hit morning trail runs, post-work ridge scrambles and urban adventuring. With its outstanding COB and Cree XP-E dual functionality, it emits up to 280 lumens on the max setting which can range up to 100 meters. The COB functions feature both red and green night vision modes for added versatility. This headlamp is water resistant (IPX4 rating) so it is protected against splashed water from any angle. The hawk is also equipped with a red flashing emergency led that can be attached to its headband strap for visual nighttime activities.COB LED Headlamp
Don't Let The Dark Stop You From Doing What You Love. Whether You're Running, Hiking, Camping Or Walking At Night, You Can Rely On Our COB LED Headlamp
• Heavy bulky headlights which bob around on a run?
• Clicking through all the light modes with a single button?
• Uncomfortable straps which are too tight and give you a headache?
• Cheap and poorly made head lamps which get too hot?
• Carrying a flashlight while working or reading in the dark?
Then You Will Love The Great Design, Functionality And Quality Feel Of Our Headlamp
• Extremely Bright White COB LED. Provides up to 280 Lumen (100 Meters coverage) and stays cool to the touch.
• Super Comfortable And Secure Elastic Headband. Great for sprinters. You'll barely notice you're wearing it. Adjustable strap fits both kids and adults.
• Don't Get Caught In The Dark. Our head light lasts for days without needing to change batteries.
• IPX4 Water Resistant. Great for sports and outdoor activities. Handles rain like a water off a ducks back.
• Lightweight And Easily Adjustable Beam Angle. Whole unit weighs only 2.8 oz with batteries. Tilt the angle of the light up to 45 degrees to light up your path.
- Equipped with COB LED & CREE XP-E
- 7 Mode Settings: Cree High 280 Lumen, Mid & Low, COB High 160 Lumens, Red, Green, Strobe
- 3W chip-on-board (COB) allows fast and simple transitioning between full and dimmed power in order to momentarily increase illumination in distance or proximity modes
- It Runs on three AAA lithium, standard alkaline or rechargeable batteries (AAA Alkaline Batteries Included)
- Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle , Water Resistant
Product # FA2101
|Max Beam Distance||
|Max Beam Intensity||
|Max Run time||
72 h 0 m / 3 d
CREE XP-E / COB
3 x AAA
Low, High, SOS, Red
White light, Red
Gear, Outdoor/Camping, Search
Information will be update soon.
PACKAGING & DISPLAY
Alltrolite® Hawk Headlamp