- ☀ BRIGHT MAGNETIC WORK LIGHT- Dial power switch has variable fluid adjustment from 0-500 lumens of light output (14 hour work time at 50% power, 3.5hrs at full power )
- ☀ RECESSED LED HOUSING IMPACT-RESISTANT - Rechargeable 3.7V 3000mAh Li-ion battery with protection w/blue, low battery w/yellow flash.)
- ☀ ENERGY-EFFICIENT - 14 hour work time at 50% power, 3.5hrs at full power
- ☀ ERGONOMIC NON-SLIP GRIP - Swivel and stay base features a 20lb magnet that can be removed to shorten profile
The AlltroLite Hornet 500 Lumens Rechargeable COB LED Work Light is built with a unique dial power switch which has variable fluid adjustment from 0-500 lumens of light output. It is rated for 10 hours of work time at 50% power, and 2.5 hours at full power. The swivel and stay base features a 20lb magnet that can be removed to shorten its profile, and the 40 chip COB LED array allows for light density up to 850% more than SMD LED’s while consuming less power. This light is externally and internally designed for harsh conditions and dirty environments and includes a steel collapsible hanger. It is USB rechargeable (includes wall adapter and Micro USB cable) and is built with a Samsung Lithium Ion 18650 li-ion battery that has a charge time of 4 hours. Includes overcharge protection and auto idle mode.
|Item Weight||6.6 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.2 x 1.5 x 15 inches|
|Item model number||FA2114|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Color||Hornet Xl 500 Lumens Rechargeable Cob Led Work Light|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||COB LED|
|Plug Profile||Magnetic Base|
|Switch Style||Dial Switch|
|Special Features||Comes with powerful magnetic base and rotating 360 degrees|
|Included Components||Mirco USB Charger Cable|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
- AlltroLite® stands behind its products with a one year limited manufacturer's warranty with proof of purchase. Any item that does not perform properly due to a manufacturer defect can be returned for a warranty replacement. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or batteries.
- For more details, please see our FAQs here.
- If you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1.800.929.5969 daily, 9am - 6pm PST.